At SGInnovate, we invest in startups that have the ambition, passion and expertise to develop Deep Tech solutions to challenging global problems. We help them knock down barriers — technical, adoption, and market — like no other and connect them with top talent and bring together great minds across the ecosystem to discuss, share and inspire ideas of innovation. SGInnovate is a private-limited venture capital wholly owned by the Singapore Government. AiT is a startup supported by SGInnovate and they are looking for a passionate Research Engineer with an Electronics background.
As a Research Engineer (Electronics), you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in Robotics to complex and challenging problems. You will also be responsible for interpreting partnership briefs, technical implementation of specifications, testing electronic systems and writing up improvement plans.
- Design, inspect, test, and update electronic systems, components, equipment, and software
- Liaise with engineers and other relevant stakeholders to ensure projects are completed to specification
- Observe current processes and making recommendations for improvements whenever required
- Develop effective maintenance, testing and quality control procedures
- Identify problems and provide solutions promptly
- Write specifications, instructions, reports, and handle other required administrative duties
- Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD in Computing science, Robotics or equivalent, with at least 3 years of relevant working or experience
- Expertise in field or industrial robotics or complex automation systems
- Expertise in PCB layout, high-speed circuit designs, Analog/Mixed-Signal hardware
- Firmware development of electronic peripherals/interfaces, CAN/Ethernet
- Experience with FPGA/Verilog/VHDL
- Excellent programming ability such as C/ C++ / Python
- Prior integrated systems experience or familiarity with ROS is a plus
- Strong communication skills to speak with stakeholders and explain complex issues
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to manage technical tasks and carry them out effectively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and great critical thinking skills to develop more efficient systems
- Good Team Player
If the above sounds like you and your dream job, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's do a coffee chat.