Introduction of Talent:
Great talents are needed for startups to grow. The Talent team designs and implements strategies targeted at addressing talent challenges tech startups face. We have a range of engagement activities which we drive, to build meaningful connections with these individuals, they can be intellectually stimulating, inspiring and most of all, fun to be at. Our work involves a lot of creativity, thoroughness and perseverance as we have a myriad of activity going on daily - from pipeline building strategies to leadership capability development programmes.
Think of us as the HR Strategists for young tech startups. If you enjoy strategic HR, take satisfaction in helping talent reach their next potential and love the buzz of tech startups, come talk to us.
You will be part of the Learning team to engage external learning partners to curate relevant courses for the deep tech ecosystem. The team works closely with various stakeholders to enable timely and easy access of learning opportunities for individuals who are interested to upskill themselves in the deep tech field.
- Review and revamp existing information on programmes
- Work with learning partners to onboard partnerships and new system
- Sense make data from past and existing programmes and participants
You will be a good fit if you possess:
- Past project management experience in data gathering and analysis
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Innovative and “Can-do” spirit