At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. Our Deep Tech Nexus Strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Deep Tech startup ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private-limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com.
Overview of Internship Scope:
The Talent team bridges talent to Deep Tech startups. We are building a talent pool and connecting these individuals to Deep Tech founders. We have a range of engagement activities which we drive, to build meaningful connections with these individuals, they can be intellectually stimulating, inspiring and most of all, fun to be at. These can include apprenticeships, development workshops, networking sessions, career fairs, etc. We want to leave a lasting impression on the attendees and encourage them to join our Deep Tech founders’ missions.
With the expansion of the Talent team, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the day-to-day operations of our Talent Programmes. We aim to match top talent with high-potential Deep Tech startups with projects in the fields of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, IoT, Robotics, Quantum Computing and more.
As a Talent Programme intern, you will be responsible to manage and support all operational and administrative matters, to ensure smooth execution of our Talent Programme. These would include:
- Support the end-to-end programme management (design, implementation, review, reporting and continuous improvement of the programme to ensure strong adoption of the programme).
- Work closely across SGInnovate internal stakeholders as well as with external partners (e.g. startup founders, career offices, industry experts and government agencies).
- Support the candidate management process – candidate outreach activities, reviewing etc.
- Plan and contribute content and messages for digital and social media, including our newsletters.
You may be a good fit if you possess:
- Strong passion and interest in startups and Deep Tech (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, MedTech, etc.)
- Enjoy meeting new people and forming partnerships with others
- Able to communicate, write, and present with professionalism
- Great planning and implementation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.