At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. Our Deep Tech Nexus Strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Deep Tech startup ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private-limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com.
Overview of Internship Scope:
The Talent team bridges talent to Deep Tech startups. We are building a talent pool and connecting these individuals to Deep Tech founders. We have a range of engagement activities which we drive, to build meaningful connections with these individuals, they can be intellectually stimulating, inspiring and most of all, fun to be at. These can include apprenticeships, development workshops, networking sessions, career fairs, etc. We want to leave a lasting impression on the attendees and encourage them to join our Deep Tech founders’ missions.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the day-to-day operations of our recruitment matters relating to scaling-up of deep tech start-ups invested or supported by SGInnovate. Your responsibilities will include:
- Post job advertisements on internal and external portals.
- Work closely with start-ups to ensure pipeline activity within STARS (job marketplace)
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy of candidate profiles when transferring them to internal tracking documents
- Shortlist candidates using internal and external sources.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to support the full recruitment process, ensuring effective and efficient placement of hires.
- Represent Talent team in executing key activities (events and projects) held at our offices and at external locations. Some examples of activities include networking events, talks and career fairs.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure team success.
You may be a good fit if you possess:
- Passion and interest in startups and emerging technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Medtech, etc.)
- Strong attention to details and the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Team player who can adapt to a fast-paced environment quickly
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
- High sense of urgency
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.