At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. Our Deep Tech Nexus Strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Deep Tech startup ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private-limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com.
Overview of Internship Scope:
SGInnovate is looking for a Communications & Content intern to join us as we sustain the development of Singapore’s deep tech ecosystem – comprising startups, investors, corporates, researchers, government and international partners in Artificial Intelligence, Medical Technologies, Autonomous Vehicles, Quantum Technologies, etc. across key industries – Advanced Manufacturing, AgriFood, Biomedical Sciences and Health, Urban Solutions and Sustainability, etc.
As a Communications & Content intern, your responsibilities as follows:
- Planning and drafting of social media content
- Content creation support - drafting and editing blog articles
- Liaise with vendors and agency partners on various projects - managing timelines, coordination of material development, events
- Conducting media/industry research
- Review of media monitoring and tracking reports
- General team and project management support
- Fresh graduate or currently enrolled in a university programme in a field related to communications, journalism or marketing
- Open to any undergrad/graduates if they have prior internship experience in communications/PR
- Good command of the English language, able to process information and write quickly.
- Mandarin is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Office 365, Photoshop/Illustrator would be good but not a must
- Strong interest in technical/technology-related subjects and startups
- Fast learner
- Confident and enthusiastic
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.