You will be a good fit if:
- You have a minimum of 5 to 8 years’ HR experience with strong knowledge in Singapore employment legislation
- You possess proven experience in building strong business partnerships and can establish credibility and support business leaders and HR team.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong stakeholder support orientation, and the ability to work effectively with all levels within the organisation
- You have experience in managing organisational changes and transformation, handling grievances, employee relations and recruitment
- You can work independently and as part of a team, with a willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver as a team
- You have strong organisational skills
- You are intuitive and a fast learner
- You are able to meet tight deadlines
- You are thoughtful and possess sound judgment with strong decision-making skills
- You have experience working in a results-driven environment
- Be the trusted advisor and point of contact to the leadership team and ensure strategic HR initiatives within business units are aligned with business goals
- Provide HR guidance and recommend appropriate HR services to stakeholders leveraging on internal HR tools, systems and ensuring alignment to our policies
- Coach and guide managers in their HR leadership functions, responsibilities and highlight potential HR risks
- Drive HR strategies by rolling out and administering of various initiatives and processes. E.g. Performance Management, Staff Engagement, Talent Review
- Stay abreast with and share any revisions to the employment law, practices and market intelligence to the business.
- Handle annual financial budgeting on the organisation’s manpower costs
- Manage the organisation’s recruitment processes
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of personnel, communication, and policy administration
- Perform other projects or duties as assigned to ensure team success
If the above sounds like you and your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let’s do a coffee chat.