Our mission is to enable ambitious and capable individuals and teams imagine, start, build, and scale globally relevant technologies. SGInnovate’s priority is to work with startup founders who have research-originated IP at the core of their company. We back these entrepreneurs through equity-based investments, access to talent, and support in building customer traction. SGInnovate is a private-limited venture capital wholly owned by the Singapore Government.
Introduction of Talent Networking Team (TNT):
The Talent Networking Team (TNT) bridges talent to Deep Tech startups. We are building a talent pool and connecting these individuals to Deep Tech founders. We have a range of engagement activities which we drive, to build meaningful connections with these individuals, they can be intellectually stimulating, inspiring and most of all, fun to be at. These can include apprenticeships, development workshops, networking sessions, career fairs, etc. We want to leave a lasting impression with the attendees and encourage them to join our deep tech founders’ missions.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter. This individual will handle all recruitment matters relating to scaling-up of Deep Tech startups invested into or supported under SGInnovate.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Get inspired by Deep Tech startups as they create products and services that will change the way the world works, lives and plays.
- Gain exposure to many types of talent initiatives and with room for growth and development.
- Be part of a motivated and fun-loving team.
You may be a good fit if you possess:
- 5 – 10 years of experience as a HR/Business Partner professional.
- Experience influencing stakeholders or senior leadership to develop and co-implement HR strategies in support of business goals.
- Experience working independently and leading a team to achieve the team’s goals within timelines required.
- Proven record in talent placements, including for technical, non-technical and C-level roles.
- Experience working for or in partnership with fast-paced technology-related companies and have a healthy interest in a range of emerging technologies.
- Experience in handling compensation and benefits, managing organisational changes and transformation, handling employee relations and employee performance matters.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritise different demands.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including strong decision-making skills.
- Experience in designing and supporting development/training programmes. This would be advantageous.
- Be the trusted Talent BP to a portfolio of startups, providing advisory to founders/ HR leads in deploying strategic HR initiatives in support of their business goals, outlining action plans and recommending resources.
- Develop strategies and plans for Talent BP’s goals regularly.
- Lead managers in Talent BP functions and responsibilities.
- Track results of initiatives including uptake of HR strategies by portfolio of startups, placement outcomes, and any other relevant HR success metrics.
- Manage talent acquisition processes of portfolio of startups under the care of the team, including growing and engaging with the talent network in support of portfolio of startups’ hiring priorities and fostering a healthy interest of Deep Tech startups with such talent.
- Quarterly reporting of targets, including being comfortable preparing written and PowerPoint reports.
- Stay abreast of funding mechanisms for hiring and market intelligence and relay them to our portfolio of startups.
- Perform other projects or duties as assigned to ensure team success.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at email@example.com and let's do a coffee chat.