SGInnovate is building and scaling deep tech startups – from Singapore for international markets, and we are looking for an experienced professional who could tell compelling stories and lead communications efforts in cementing SGInnovate’s position in the deep tech space.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have 8 – 10 years of relevant experience in public relations, corporate communications or marketing.
- You are a strong communicator and have a flair for writing – with the ability to clearly articulate your ideas and plans to senior stakeholders.
- You have a passion for and a deep understanding of the tech industry and the startup ecosystem.
- You have strong relationships with key players within the tech, media and analysts communities.
- You are a self-starter, ability to thrive and perform in an unstructured environment.
- You are open to some travelling (10%).
- You will be working closely with the Communications Lead, as well as our partner agency in developing an innovative and data-driven communications strategy.
- You will be handing the Executive Communications where you would evaluate and provide counsel to the CEO and other senior leaders on suitable speaking and media opportunities in Singapore and overseas.
- You will be managing SGInnovate’s relationships with key media and analysts.
- You will have full responsibility in managing and/or creating all communications assets (e.g., bylined stories, pitch ideas, media documents).
If the above sounds like you and your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.