At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. Our Deep Tech Nexus Strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Deep Tech startup ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent, and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com.
Introduction of Talent team:
Great talents are needed for startups to grow. The Talent team designs and implements strategies targeted at addressing talent challenges faced by deep tech startups. We have a range of engagement activities which we organise and execute to bring talent and startups together. These aim to build meaningful and long term connections in the ecosystem. Our work involves a lot of creativity, thoroughness and perseverance as we have a myriad of activity going on daily - from pipeline building strategies to leadership capability development programmes. Think of us as the HR Strategists for young tech startups. If you enjoy strategic HR, take satisfaction in helping talent reach their next potential and love the buzz of tech startups, come talk to us.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Get inspired by Deep Tech startups as they create products and services that will change the way the world works, lives and plays.
- Gain exposure to many types of talent initiatives and with room for growth and development.
- Be free to express your ideas and see them come to life.
- Be part of a motivated and fun-loving team.
- Driving the results of the programmes (Infinity Series, Summation, Power X or any new programme that we are designing) you are assigned. This will include end-to-end management, design, implementation, review and reporting, to ensure strong adoption of the programmes.
- Work closely across internal and external partners (e.g. startup founders, university career offices, industry experts and government agencies).
- Represent SGInnovate in executing key activities and outreach locally and internationally. Some examples of activities include networking, talent outreach events, and career fairs in Singapore and other countries.
- Participate in candidate management process – candidate outreach activities, reviewing for suitability, coordinating / attending interviews, assessments and offer management.
- Quality-driven and able to perform other duties as assigned to ensure team success.
You will be a good fit if you possess:
- Bachelor’s and Postgraduate in STEM preferred – fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Passion and interest in startups and emerging technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, BioTech, Robotics, Quantum Technologies, Cybersecurity)
- Professional attitude with excellent communications, writing and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to connect and build relationships with stakeholders across different levels
- Good planning and project implementation skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail and can prioritise multiple demands and timelines to execute plans effectively
- A creative mind that thinks critically and continually exploring opportunities for collaboration to achieve win-win results
- “Can-do” spirit and proactiveness to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Good at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.