This role is with AiT, a startup supported by SGInnovate.
At SGInnovate, we invest in startups that have the ambition, passion and expertise to develop Deep Tech solutions to challenging global problems. We help them knock down barriers — technical, adoption, and market — like no other and connect them with top talent and bring together great minds across the ecosystem to discuss, share and inspire ideas of innovation. SGInnovate is a private-limited venture capital wholly owned by the Singapore Government. AiT is a startup supported by SGInnovate and is looking for an experienced Research/Software Engineer to build an amazing tech solution with the team.
As a Research Engineer (2-year contract initially), you will be working on a Deep Tech project which seeking advanced sensor systems, AI algorithms and Robotics.
- Expertise in firmware/software development, particularly with Machine Learning for Robotics applications
- Experience integrating electronics hardware with Robotic systems, building ROS API, computer peripherals interface bus protocols (USB, Ethernet, CAN, etc.)
- Experience in training and testing Machine Learning and deploying models on a robot platform (e.g. for image segmentation, object classification) in pick and place tasks
- Familiarity with robot programming, setting up RTOS, (e.g. on ROS) and developing end-to-end solutions and systems
- Familiarity with Deep Learning development platforms (e.g. Tensorflow and PyTorch)
- Experience with event-driven sensors and Machine Learning for event-driven sensors
- Experience with neuromorphic hardware a plus
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Electronics/Computer Science or related
- Passionate about advancing Robotic technologies
- Strong communication skills to speak with stakeholders and explain complex issues
- Strong analytical skills to manage technical tasks and carry these tasks out effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking to develop more efficient systems
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.