Our mission is to enable ambitious and capable individuals and teams to imagine, start, build, and scale globally-relevant technologies. SGInnovate’s priority is to work with startup founders who have research-originated IP at the core of their company. We back these entrepreneurs through equity-based investments, access to talent, and support in building customer traction. SGInnovate is a private-limited venture capital wholly owned by the Singapore Government.
Introduction of Talent Networking Team (TNT):
The Talent Networking Team (TNT) bridges talent to Deep Tech startups. We are building a talent pool and connecting these individuals to Deep Tech founders. We have a range of engagement activities that we drive, to build meaningful connections with these individuals, they can be intellectually stimulating, inspiring and most of all, fun to be at. These can include apprenticeships, development workshops, networking sessions, career fairs, etc. We want to leave a lasting impression on the attendees and encourage them to join our Deep Tech founders’ missions.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Get inspired by Deep Tech startups as they create products and services that will change the way the world works, lives and plays.
- Gain exposure to many types of talent initiatives and with room for growth and development.
- Be part of a motivated and fun-loving team.
- As a Talent Networking Manager, you are wholly responsible for driving the results of the programmes (traineeship for talents and programmes management for the Deep Tech sector) that you are assigned. This will include end-to-end management, from design, implementation, review, reporting and continuous improvements of the programmes, to ensure strong adoption of the programmes.
- Work closely across SGInnovate as well as with external partners, including startup founders, career offices and academics, industry experts, and government agencies.
- Represent SGInnovate in executing key activities (events and projects) run at both our offices and at external locations. Some examples of activities include networking events, talks and career fairs. You must be fully engaged in driving great experiences and engagements at these activities by being proactive and having a “can-do” spirit
- Assist with candidate data collection for our database and prepare regular reports with relevant findings based on interactions and observations made at these activities.
- Participate in candidate management process – candidate outreach activities, reviewing for the suitability, coordinating/attending of interviews, assessments and offer management.
- Plan and contribute content and messages for digital and social media, including our newsletters.
- Quality-driven and able to perform other duties as assigned to ensure team success.
You may be a good fit if you possess:
- Bachelor’s in a relevant field of study – fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Passion and interest in startups and emerging technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, MedTech, Quantum Technologies, Cybersecurity)
- A professional attitude with excellent communications, writing and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and can connect and build relationships with stakeholders across different levels
- Good planning and project implementation skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail and can prioritise multiple demands and timelines to execute plans effectively
- A creative mind that thinks critically and is continually exploring opportunities for collaboration to achieve win-win results
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment quickly and can learn fast
- Good at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
It will be advantageous if you have:
- Prior experience in programme/traineeship management, some digital marketing and basic programming skills
- Prior experience in tech-related industries
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at r[email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.