Our mission is to enable ambitious and capable individuals and teams to imagine, start, build, and scale globally-relevant technologies. SGInnovate’s priority is to work with startup founders who have research-originated IP at the core of their company. We back these entrepreneurs through equity-based investments, access to talent, and support in building customer traction. SGInnovate is a private-limited venture capital wholly owned by the Singapore Government.
We are looking for a highly motivated manager for the Talent Networking team, who will be a key member in the running of SGInnovate’s Talent Programmes. You will work closely with the Talent Networking Team from inception to implementation of the programmes. You will be involved in the end-to-end management of Deep Tech programmes where we match good talent with startups that SGInnovate is partnering with.
To be successful, you will need to appreciate how the startups will be potential game-changers to the industry and be innovative in attracting the right talent.
You will be supporting the planning to the execution of a talent programme with responsibilities that include coordination with startups and talent, outreach activities, programme review and data reporting for continuous improvements.
- Be a point of liaison between SGInnovate and our external partners, (startups, career offices and academics, industry experts, government agencies, etc) for the programmes.
- Participate in candidate management process – candidate outreach activities, reviewing for suitability, coordinating of interviews, assessments and offer management.
- Maintain database of candidates and prepare regular candidate reports with relevant findings.
- Utilise the applicant tracking system to manage programme and track all candidate activities in a timely manner.
- Prepare partner agreements and offer letters, etc.
- Process reimbursement of funding to partners.
- Attend to inquiries from our partners, startups and candidates to ensure a positive experience.
- Represent SGInnovate and Talent team in executing key activities (events and projects) run at our offices and/or at external locations. Some examples of activities may include networking events and career fairs. You must be fully engaged in driving great experiences and engagements at these activities by being proactive and having a “can-do” spirit.
You may be a good fit if you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university, fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Passion and Interest in startups and emerging technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Medtech and more).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders across different levels.
- Experience in general recruitment process management.
- The ability to prioritise multiple demands and timelines to execute plans effectively, while being highly organised.
- Experience in conducting programme review, data preparation and analysis.
- The ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment quickly while being a team player.
- Good communication and business writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.