Co-Founder/Business Lead for an Exciting MedTech Startup
An exciting MedTech project is looking for a co-founder to help translate it into a viable and sustainable business alongside the founder, a medical specialist. The device addresses a vital issue in the ENT sector and is undergoing First in Man trials before starting clinical trials for HSA and FDA approval.
- Develop and oversee the business strategy and execution of operating plans according to the short and long-term objectives.
- Lead activities to formulate and execute the clinical trial plan and the go-to-market strategy.
- Work with regulators, government bodies and other stakeholders in obtaining licenses, approvals and market access.
- Engage with MedTech companies as potential partners or distributors within the key markets in Asia, the USA and the EU.
- Be responsible for the P&L and meeting the overall business performance targets and KPIs by implementing the strategies and plans.
- To build end-customer awareness, establish a Key Opinion Leaders network and promote the brand in the target markets.
- To work with and engage with investors while overseeing the company’s fundraising rounds.
- To build a high-performance team that can execute the above effectively and efficiently.
- A confident and determined person with exceptional team leadership skills, an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to work in a startup environment.
- A highly resourceful person with experience managing the P&L of a company or department, ideally in a medical device company.
- Prior experience in managing the clinical trial process and achieving a successful outcome.
- Possess a strong network of contacts within the biomedical sector, including but not limited to regulators and corporates.
- An established track record in sales and marketing of medical device products and an understanding of the regulatory, go-to-market requirements in Asia, the USA and the EU, preferably with surgical devices.
- Experience in building a sales team to support a medical device would be highly desirable.
- Prior experience in a MedTech startup or fundraising would be a plus.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's do a coffee chat.