We are looking for a highly motivated Assistant Manager, Talent Networking who will be a key member in the running of SGInnovate’s Talent Programme. You will work closely with the Talent Networking Team from inception to implementation of the programme. You will be involved in the end-to-end recruitment process of Deep Tech talent to be matched with startups that SGInnovate is partnering with.
To be successful, you will need to appreciate how the startups will be potential game-changers in the industry and be innovative in attracting the right talent.
- You will provide support from planning to the execution of a talent programme, including coordination with startups and talent, outreach activities, programme review and data reporting for continuous improvements
- Be a point of liaison between SGInnovate and our external partners, (startups, career offices and academics, industry experts, government agencies, etc) for the programme
- Participate in candidate management process – candidate outreach activities, reviewing for the suitability, coordinating of interviews, assessments and offer management
- Maintain a database of candidates and prepare regular candidate reports with relevant findings
- Utilise applicant tracking system to manage the programme and track all candidate activities in a timely manner
- Prepare partner agreements and offer letters and etc
- Process reimbursement of funding to partners
- Attend to inquiries from our partners, startups and candidates to ensure a positive experience
- Represent SGInnovate and Talent team in executing key activities (events and projects) run at our offices and/or at an external location. Some examples of activities may include networking events and career fairs. You must be fully engaged in driving great experiences and engagements at these activities by being proactive and having a “can-do” spirit.
Ideal Technical Skills and Competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree and above
- Basic Deep Tech knowledge
- Experience with general recruitment process management
- Experience with basic programme management
- Experience with conducting a programme review
- Experience with data preparation and analysis
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and management
- Basic communication and business writing skills
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's do a coffee chat.