THE TALENT NETWORKING TEAM:
The Talent Networking Team (TNT) bridges talent with deep-tech startups. We are building a talent pool and connecting these individuals to deep tech founders. We have a range of engagement activities which we drive, to build meaningful connections with these individuals. The engagement activities we plan are intellectually stimulating, inspiring and most of all, fun to be at. These can include apprenticeships, development workshops, networking sessions, career fairs, etc. We want to leave a lasting impression with the attendees and encourage them to join our deep tech founders’ missions.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have a BA/BS degree in a relevant field of study and at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- You have a passion and interest in startups and emerging technologies (e.g. A.I. Blockchain, Clean Tech, Medtech, etc.). Prior experience in the tech industry is advantageous.
- You possess experience in building, implementing and managing development programmes (e.g. development roadmaps, workshops, OJTs, etc.).
- You possess experience in digital marketing and/or some basic programming skills. It will be advantageous.
- You possess experience in funding applications (e.g. Skills Future / Citrep+) and management. It will be advantageous.
- You have a professional attitude with strong communications, writing and presentation skills.
- You can work well with internal and external stakeholders, enjoy meeting new people and are able to build good working relationships with partners.
- You have good planning and project implementation skills, is highly organised, have a keen eye to detail and can prioritise multiple demands and timelines to execute plans effectively to achieve plans.
- You have a creative mind, the ability to think critically and explore opportunities to collaborate to achieve win-win results.
- As a Talent Manager, you are wholly responsible for driving the results of the programmes (apprenticeships for top talents and development programmes for the deep tech sector) that you are assigned to This will include end-to-end management, from design, implementation, review, reporting and continuous improvements of the programmes, to ensure strong adoption of the programmes.
- Work closely with across SGInnovate as well as with external partners, including startup founders, career offices and academics, industry experts, government agencies, etc.
- Represent TNT in executing key activities (events and projects) run at both our offices and at external locations. Some examples of activities include networking events, talks and career fairs. Fully engaged in driving great experiences and engagements at these activities by being proactive and having a “can-do” spirit.
- Assist with candidate data collection for our database and prepare regular reports with relevant findings based on interactions and observations made at these activities.
- Plan and contribute content and messages for digital and social media, including our newsletters.
- Quality-driven in outcomes and able to perform other duties as assigned to ensure team success.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.