SGInnovate is building and scaling Deep Tech startups – from Singapore for international markets, and we are looking for an experienced professional who could tell compelling stories and lead communications efforts in cementing SGInnovate’s position in the deep tech space.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have 10 – 12 years of relevant experience in public relations, corporate communications or marketing.
- You are a strong communicator and have a flair for writing – with the ability to clearly articulate your ideas and plans.
- You can work effectively with and provide PR counsel to senior stakeholders.
- You have strong relationships with key players within the tech, media and analysts communities.
- You are analytical and have experience in running data-focused communications programmes.
- You have a passion for and a deep understanding of the tech industry and the startup ecosystem.
- You are a self-starter, ability to thrive and perform in an unstructured environment.
- You will be overseeing SGInnovate’s comms strategy and execution work in the following areas: executive comms, media relations, internal comms and digital content.
- You will be managing SGInnovate’s relationships with key media and analysts.
- You will have full responsibility in managing and/or creating all communications assets.
- You will play the lead role in driving the growth and direction of the SGInnovate Insights series.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's do a coffee chat.