At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. Our Deep Tech Nexus Strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Deep Tech startup ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com/.
- You will be working closely with the Communications Lead, as well as Partner Agencies in developing innovative and data-driven PR, internal comms, content and social media strategies.
- You will be executing activation plans for internal and external facing audience.
- You will have full responsibility in managing and creating all communications output and assets (e.g., messaging, story banks, pitches, factsheets)
- You will be building the SGInnovate content hub and pillars to support the creation and curation of content suitable for digital platforms
- You will evaluate and provide counsel to senior leaders on suitable speaking and media opportunities in Singapore and overseas
You may be a good fit if you possess:
- Degree in Marketing, New Media, Communications or a related field of study
- 4 – 8 years of relevant experience in public relations, marketing communications or digital communications
- Self-starter, ability to thrive and perform in an unstructured environment
- Passion for and a deep understanding of the tech industry and the startup ecosystem; and strong relationships within the tech and media communities will be advantageous
- Experience in managing external agencies is desired
If the above sounds like you and your dream job, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's do a coffee chat.