- Event Marketing: Keep track of all events and co-ordinate all logistics and details leading up to, during and after the event. This includes co-ordination of registrations, venue, logistics, event communications
- Social Media: monitoring and listening, and posting of news and articles on our social media channels
- Marcom: develop marketing collaterals, communications materials and branding assets to be used online and offline
- Digital Marketing: co-ordinate with content owners to ensure our website is kept up to date with latest content
- Strong organisational skills, with great attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across multiple activities
- Interested in implementing marketing programs to increase awareness, drive thought leadership and generate excitement for an entity focused on building an ecosystem for the startup community.
- Ready to be intricately involved in the planning and execution of marketing programs and oversee day to day marketing activities.
- Energetic with a positive attitude and a "can do" spirit, and strong communication skills
- Digitally savvy, and able to create designs for online use
- Currently enrolled in Marketing or Mass Communication
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.