SGInnovate is building and scaling deep tech startups in areas such as AI, blockchain, quantum technology across industries. We are looking for a Community intern for a period of 4 to 6 months to support our community building efforts. The intern will get to liaise with deep tech thought leaders and senior executives, build our networks with both Singapore and international partners from around the world.
You will be a good fit if:
- You are interested in implementing marketing programmes and events to drive thought leadership and generate mindshare in deep tech.
- You have a professional and positive can-do attitude with strong event management, communications, organisational, writing and presentation skills.
- You have an ability to work well across teams and with external stakeholders, enjoy meeting new people and are able to build relationships with partners.
- You are highly organised with attention to detail and able to prioritise multiple demands and timelines to execute our work plans effectively.
- You have a creative mind, think critically and explore partnership opportunities to achieve win-win results.
- You will execute our community events on a weekly basis, from pre-event planning and marketing, to on-site management and post-event closing. Examples of some of these activities include keynote talks, panel discussions, roundtables, networking events, etc.
- You will be responsible for keeping track of all events, and co-ordinate the logistics and administrative details leading up to, during and after the event. This includes co-ordination of registrations, venue, logistics, event communications, post-event reports of our community activities and achievements, etc.
- You will work closely across SGInnovate teams as well as with external partners, including start-up founders, corporates, academics, industry experts, government agencies, etc.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's do a coffee chat.