Our mission is to enable ambitious and capable individuals and teams imagine, start, build, and scale globally relevant technologies. SGInnovate’s priority is to work with startup founders who have research-originated IP at the core of their company. We back these entrepreneurs through equity-based investments, access to talent, and support in building customer traction. SGInnovate is a private-limited venture capital wholly owned by the Singapore Government.
Introduction of Talent Networking Team (TNT):
The Talent Networking Team (TNT) bridges talent to Deep Tech startups. We are building a talent pool and connecting these individuals to Deep Tech founders. We have a range of engagement activities which we drive, to build meaningful connections with these individuals, they can be intellectually stimulating, inspiring and most of all, fun to be at. These can include apprenticeships, development workshops, networking sessions, career fairs, etc. We want to leave a lasting impression with the attendees and encourage them to join our deep tech founders’ missions.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter. This individual will handle all recruitment matters relating to scaling-up of Deep Tech startups invested into or supported under SGInnovate.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Get inspired by Deep Tech startups as they create products and services that will change the way the world works, lives and plays.
- Gain exposure to many types of talent initiatives and with room for growth and development.
- Be part of a motivated and fun-loving team.
- Post job advertisements on internal and external portals.
- Shortlist and screen candidates using internal and external sources.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to manage the full recruitment process, ensuring effective and efficient placement of hires.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, proactively sharing data-centric updates within the Talent Networking Team
- Leverage and maintain data report and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed.
- Represent Talent Networking Team in executing key activities (events and projects) held at our offices and at external locations. Some examples of activities include networking events, talks and career fairs.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure team success.
You may be a good fit if you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university, fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Passion and interest in startups and emerging technologies (e.g., Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, MedTech).
- Strong attention to details and the ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Team player who can adapt to a fast-paced environment quickly.
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills.
- High sense of urgency.
It will be advantageous if you have:
- Prior experience in recruitment activities.
- Basic knowledge of the tech industry.
- Experience working in a venture capital firm with exposure to the startup scene in Singapore.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.