SGInnovate is building and scaling Deep Tech startups – from Singapore for international markets, and we are looking for an experienced professional to handle partnerships, curate events, and manage database processes – all of which goes towards cementing SGInnovate’s position in the Deep Tech space.
You will be a good fit if:
- You are interested in and capable of engaging with senior leaders, conceptualising and executing partnership initiatives
- You enjoy meeting new people and have a positive can-do attitude
- You have a Bachelor’s in a relevant field, and 3-5 years of relevant working experience in community and partnership building, events, business development and account management in tech innovation. Experience in database management will be a strong advantage.
- You are highly organised with attention to detail, and can prioritise multiple demands and timelines to execute our work plans effectively
- To immerse in the Deep Tech ecosystem, cultivate and manage new and existing community and corporate partnerships
- To curate and manage events, from concept planning and marketing to industry leaders’ engagements, on-site management and post-event closing
- To manage our community database processes – review and qualification, monthly updates, quarterly projections, and generate leads for further engagements
- To work with all SGInnovate teams – Venture Investing, Venture Building, Talent Networking on relevant projects
- To build and manage corporate and international partnerships
If the above sounds like you and your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let’s do a coffee chat.