At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. Our Deep Tech Nexus Strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Deep Tech startup ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private-limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com.
- Execute all relevant online & offline artworks across different mediums and platforms in line with our creative vision.
- Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company.
- Define and create a visual language as an extension of the brand and maintain brand guidelines to ensure a clear and concise brand voice, tone, and personality.
- Continually iterate on concepts to make the brand relevant and relatable to our audience(s).
- Liaising with stakeholders to determine their campaign objectives and requirements and advising them about design style.
- Liaising with external vendors (printing companies, talent) to ensure smooth production and delivery of artwork or merchandise.
You will be a good fit if:
- You are a Diploma/Degree holder in Visual communication or related discipline.
- Fresh graduates with a strong portfolio and design software skills are welcomed to apply.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign.
- Able to do basic motion graphic, photography and video editing.
- Excellent time management skills and an independent worker.
- Have good attention to detail and an eye for good composition and layout.
- Creative and able to think outside the box.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at email@example.com and let's do a coffee chat.