Women in HealthTech
Presented by SGInnovate and General Assembly
At this event by SGInnovate and General Assembly, we host inspiring women leaders in HealthTech.
Women leaders in the Healthcare and HealthTech communities will break down the biggest challenges and opportunities they face with the rise of new technology, and explain how their teams adapt to the fast pace of innovation.
Gain insights and inspiration from these experts in HealthTech and hear first-hand how technology is transforming their work. Expand your understanding of today’s tech-based world and fuel your own ideas for the future.
In a candid discussion, they'll share their stories, including:
- Their journeys so far
- The challenges they've encountered
- What they're currently working on
- Their advice on HealthTech and insights about innovations in the healthcare industry
- The importance of fostering community and collaboration in the HealthTech space
- and more!
Date: 6 December 2018, Thursday
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Venue: 32 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059911
- Sadaf Monajemi, Co-Founder and Director, See-Mode Technologies
- Hélène Champoux, COO, Galen Growth Asia
- Maryline Marquet, Chief Commercial Officer, Healint
- Grace Park, Co-Founder & President, DocDoc Pte. Ltd.
6:30pm – 7:00pm: Check-in & Networking
7:00pm – 7:45pm: Panel / Lightning Talks
7:45pm – 8:15pm: Q&A
8:15pm – 9:00pm: Networking & End
Topics: MedTech / HealthTech / BioTech