32 Carpenter Street
SGInnovate x GE Healthcare Challenge
Presented by SGInnovate and GE Healthcare
SGInnovate and GE are partnering up on this Healthcare Challenge in search of solution providers who can address one or both of the following use case projects for commercial opportunity as trial.
Project #1 - Field Service: Verbal and Text Virtual Assistant
- A verbal and text virtual assistant to enable faster job process for GE field engineers.
- Our field engineers and call center agent’s standard operating protocol/procedures (SOP) can be difficult to sort through situations.
- Three use cases will be presented for this opportunity, e.g. call center based on key words in conversation with instant SOP script to be displayed.
Project #2 - Asset Service: Geo Tagging and Condition Monitoring
- Cost effective and efficient geo tagging and environmental conditions monitoring for GE installed base.
- For maintenance to track the environmental conditions around our equipment that can affect its performance.
- Track geo location, environmental conditions like temperature and humidity, power and grounding conditions.
Date: 30 October 2018
Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm (Project #1) / 1:00pm – 2:30pm (Project #2)
Venue: 32 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059911
30 October 2018 (Tuesday) - Compulsory Briefing for Project #1 @ GE Healthcare Office from 10:00am to 12:30pm
30 October 2018 (Tuesday) - Compulsory Briefing for Project #2 @ GE Healthcare Office from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
7 November 2018 (Wednesday) - Submission of Application: maximum 5-page solution presentation addressing the problem statement
Mid-November 2018 - Technical and Domain Briefing to Finalists
30 November 2018 (Friday) - Final Presentation
- Interested participant(s) must be a Singapore-based startup.
- Interested participant(s) must be able to adhere to the key timelines as stated above.
Topics: MedTech / HealthTech / BioTech
You may also like the following:
Solving MedTech Regulatory Challenges
The MedTech industry is a highly regulated sector. As such, understanding how to navigate the regulatory system is a critical success factor. It is necessary to determine whether one’s medical device meets the regulatory requirements and whether there is a market for the technology. By having a smart strategy in meeting the regulatory standards, you would be able to launch your product quicker into the market. In this event, we will be going through ways to solve the challenges faced by prospective MedTech companies in ensuring their products meet the regulatory standards.Topics:
Connecting Physical and Digital Worlds with AI
In this event, we will ask the following questions in a bid to solve key challenges of tokenising the physical world with AI, to end counterfeits, false data and manipulation across industries:Topics:
Digitising Patient Care
In the midst of a patient data revolution, this panel will discuss the importance of caring for and facilitating patient data in a way that makes sense. Medtech and digital therapeutics are increasingly focused on patient centricity and care. Our leading experts will be focused on providing a vision for the future of patient care in a digital world.Topics:
Artificial intelligence is already a part of our everyday lives, but for it to truly make a difference it needs to understand human emotions, says Live with AI founder Pierre Robinet.
This article is written by Pierre Robinet, who is a senior consulting partner at Ogilvy Consulting and founder of Live With AI, an independent think tank based in Singapore.