SGInnovate x GE Healthcare Challenge
Presented by SGInnovate and GE Healthcare
SGInnovate and GE are partnering up on this Healthcare Challenge in search of solution providers who can address one or both of the following use case projects for commercial opportunity as trial.
Project #1 - Field Service: Verbal and Text Virtual Assistant
- A verbal and text virtual assistant to enable faster job process for GE field engineers.
- Our field engineers and call center agent’s standard operating protocol/procedures (SOP) can be difficult to sort through situations.
- Three use cases will be presented for this opportunity, e.g. call center based on key words in conversation with instant SOP script to be displayed.
Project #2 - Asset Service: Geo Tagging and Condition Monitoring
- Cost effective and efficient geo tagging and environmental conditions monitoring for GE installed base.
- For maintenance to track the environmental conditions around our equipment that can affect its performance.
- Track geo location, environmental conditions like temperature and humidity, power and grounding conditions.
Date: 30 October 2018
Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm (Project #1) / 1:00pm – 2:30pm (Project #2)
Venue: 32 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059911
30 October 2018 (Tuesday) - Compulsory Briefing for Project #1 @ GE Healthcare Office from 10:00am to 12:30pm
30 October 2018 (Tuesday) - Compulsory Briefing for Project #2 @ GE Healthcare Office from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
7 November 2018 (Wednesday) - Submission of Application: maximum 5-page solution presentation addressing the problem statement
Mid-November 2018 - Technical and Domain Briefing to Finalists
30 November 2018 (Friday) - Final Presentation
- Interested participant(s) must be a Singapore-based startup.
- Interested participant(s) must be able to adhere to the key timelines as stated above.
Topics: MedTech / HealthTech / BioTech
You may also like the following:
Real Successes and Applications of Digital Health
With levels of investments that have never been seen before (billions of dollars and counting), Digital Health is now moving faster than ever and every player in the industry needs to include it in their corporate strategies – from pharma companies to insurers, even brick and mortar hospital chains. However, the maturity level of corporates varies greatly, which dramatically impacts the success of the digitisation process in these organisations. During this fireside chat, industry veterans François Cadiou and Julien de Salaberry will share about the latest successes observed in Digital Health and how the stakeholders involved, from the corporates to the startups, manage to make it a success.Topics:
Corporate – Startup Collaborations in MedTech
Today, Singapore hosts more than 200 MedTech SMEs and startups, and over 60 multinational medtech firms that undertake activities from regional headquarters and manufacturing to research and development. These companies continue to provide tangible benefits for Singapore's research, innovation and enterprise and healthcare systems, and well position Singapore to serve the larger Asian marketplace.Topics:
Rising Stars in HealthTech: Data and Artificial Intelligence
SGInnovate, General Assembly and Galen Growth Asia are teaming up for a series of events with some of the most inspiring Southeast Asian healthtech founders and leaders. In a candid discussion, they will share their stories and insights on:Topics:
Artificial intelligence is already a part of our everyday lives, but for it to truly make a difference it needs to understand human emotions, says Live with AI founder Pierre Robinet.
This article is written by Pierre Robinet, who is a senior consulting partner at Ogilvy Consulting and founder of Live With AI, an independent think tank based in Singapore.