SGInnovate x GE Healthcare Challenge
Presented by SGInnovate and GE Healthcare
SGInnovate and GE are partnering up on this Healthcare Challenge in search of solution providers who can address one or both of the following use case projects for commercial opportunity as trial.
Project #1 - Field Service: Verbal and Text Virtual Assistant
- A verbal and text virtual assistant to enable faster job process for GE field engineers.
- Our field engineers and call center agent’s standard operating protocol/procedures (SOP) can be difficult to sort through situations.
- Three use cases will be presented for this opportunity, e.g. call center based on key words in conversation with instant SOP script to be displayed.
Project #2 - Asset Service: Geo Tagging and Condition Monitoring
- Cost effective and efficient geo tagging and environmental conditions monitoring for GE installed base.
- For maintenance to track the environmental conditions around our equipment that can affect its performance.
- Track geo location, environmental conditions like temperature and humidity, power and grounding conditions.
Date: 30 October 2018
Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm (Project #1) / 1:00pm – 2:30pm (Project #2)
Venue: 32 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059911
30 October 2018 (Tuesday) - Compulsory Briefing for Project #1 @ GE Healthcare Office from 10:00am to 12:30pm
30 October 2018 (Tuesday) - Compulsory Briefing for Project #2 @ GE Healthcare Office from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
7 November 2018 (Wednesday) - Submission of Application: maximum 5-page solution presentation addressing the problem statement
Mid-November 2018 - Technical and Domain Briefing to Finalists
30 November 2018 (Friday) - Final Presentation
- Interested participant(s) must be a Singapore-based startup.
- Interested participant(s) must be able to adhere to the key timelines as stated above.
Topics: MedTech / HealthTech / BioTech