SGInnovate Presents: Intersection of Data and Health
Presented by SGInnovate
To understand how data is helping to make the world a better place, there is no better example than the uses of data in healthcare. The last decade has seen huge advances in the amount of data we generate and collect, and our ability to use technology to analyse and understand it. With the world’s population rising and longer life expectancy, healthcare services and businesses are rapidly changing, and many of the decisions behind those changes are being driven by data.
Join our panel of experts as we discuss the intersection of data and health, exploring the potential benefits and areas for improvement that the power of data brings to the healthcare industry.
Date: 12 April 2018
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Venue: 32 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059911
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm: Registration
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Panel Discussion - Intersection of Data and Health
- 7:00pm - 7:30pm: Q&A and Networking
- Joydeep Sarkar, Chief Analytics Officer, Holmusk
- Wendy Lai, SEA Strategy & Operations Leader and Partner, Deloitte
- Dr. Steven Tucker, Founder, Tucker Medical Singapore and Chief Medical Officer, CXA Group
- Dr. Dirk F. de Korne, Deputy Director, Medical Innovation & Care Transformation, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital
Moderator: Dr. Kate Lazarenko, Managing Director, Health Industry Matters