Brewery @ BASH, Level 3
79 Ayer Rajah Crescent
Future of Talent
Presented by SGInnovate
Join us in a lively discussion as our panellists, who bring with them very diverse experiences, explore if talent expectations and demands have truly changed over the years, which workplace skills would likely be more in demand in future, and how to recognise and measure such skills in the sea of ever changing workplace cultures and technology.
Date: 16 May 2018
Time: 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Venue: BASH (Brewery), Level 3, 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore 139955
- 4:30pm - 5:00pm: Registration
- 5:00pm - 5:45pm: Panel Discussion - Future of Talent
- 5:45pm - 6:00pm: SGInnovate Summation Programme - Introduction
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm: Networking
- Joseph Gan, Co-Founder and President, V-Key
- Dr. Gog Soon Joo, Chief Futurist and Chief Research Officer, SkillsFuture SG
- Sumner Lemon, Director, Digital Transformation and Enterprise Sales, APJ Territory, Intel Corporation
- Prof. Ben Leong, School of Computing, National University of Singapore
Moderator: Juliana Lim, Head – Talent Networking, SGInnovate
You may also like the following:
More than just a networking event, Deep Tech Summit 2018 will provoke meaningful discussion about the impact of technology on society.
The Future of Work Tackling Talent Shortage with Remote Teams
More and more companies are looking for talent on a global level to power the digital transformation and employees are seeing the value and freedom of the digital nomad/remote work lifestyle. In this discussion we'll dive into practices of operating in different countries with teams of people working both remotely and in the office.Topics:
Having good technical skills alone is not enough to set you apart from the competition, said a panel of employers and current interns.
10 startups have been selected to pitch on 19 June 2018 at 32 Carpenter Street. They are vying for two spots to pitch at the global Microsoft ScaleUp Programme. The programme is designed for the top 10-20 Series A startups in the world. Find out more about the 10 startups below.