BASH, Level 3,
Block 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent
Connecting Physical and Digital Worlds with AI
Presented by Veracity Protocol. Partnered With SGInnovate
In this event, we will ask the following questions in a bid to solve key challenges of tokenising the physical world with AI, to end counterfeits, false data and manipulation across industries:
- Why is the tokenisation of the physical world so important?
- How can we use modern AI-based technologies like machine learning, computer vision and neural networks to connect the physical world to the digital?
- What are some examples of applications for real-world use cases in aerospace, pharmaceuticals, luxury goods, art and collectables, security papers, and more?
- How can we securely connect physical items / assets with digital records (with no need for any external security elements)?
- How can we automate product quality assurance and inspection of items’ conditions?
- How can we identify, authenticate and protect our physical items?
- How can we achieve end-to-end traceability?
- How can we achieve the veracity of collected data and provenance?
- How can we solve the issue of counterfeits, false data and manipulation along the supply chain?
- How can we reduce costs, time, resources and increase trust in your company or solution?
Date: 4 December 2018, Tuesday
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Venue: BASH, Level 3, Block 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore 139955
Speaker: Jakub Krcmar, Co-founder, Veracity Protocol
6:00pm – 6:30pm: Registration
6:30pm – 7:30pm: Event and Q&A
7:30pm – 8:00pm: Networking and End
Jakub Krcmar, Co-founder, Veracity Protocol
Jakub is a digital product architect with over 14 years of experience. He is a self-taught ambassador for blockchain and AI-based technologies with a keen interest in space, neuroscience and cutting-edge technologies. Now, as the Co-Founder of Veracity Protocol, he and his team aims to build a transparent and decentralized ecosystem where anyone can protect the value of physical assets.
About Veracity Protocol
Veracity Protocol is building a decentralized infrastructure for the lifecycle of physical items, to secure end-to-end traceability, data veracity and resource efficiency. Find out more at http://www.veracityprotocol.org.
You may also like the following:
Advanced Natural Language Processing and Temporal Sequence Processing
Together with Red Dragon AI, we at SGInnovate are pleased to present the Deep Learning Developer Series. This workshop is the third installation of the Deep Learning Series Workshop. In this module, we go much deeper into some of the latest techniques for using Deep Learning for text and time series applications.Topics:
Blockchain Developer Programme: Blockchain Networks
Together with Kingsland University– School of Blockchain, SGInnovate is excited to launch Singapore’s first certified blockchain developer programme. Designed to accommodate working professionals, the hybrid immersion blockchain programme will employ a blend of face-to-face intensive technical training and online supported instructions.Topics:
Blockchain for Impact: Sustainability in a Threatened World
Poseidon’s “Reduce” platform is part of their global effort to save the planet, where this solution draws its power from conserving rainforests and has the potential to reduce an amazing 20% of greenhouse gas emissions from carbon dioxideTopics:
Innovate, Scale, Accelerate Your AI Journey
Data is your most strategic asset and AI can help you unlock new value from it. However, will your current approach deliver the value you need to lead in your industry?Topics:
Artificial intelligence is already a part of our everyday lives, but for it to truly make a difference it needs to understand human emotions, says Live with AI founder Pierre Robinet.
This article is written by Pierre Robinet, who is a senior consulting partner at Ogilvy Consulting and founder of Live With AI, an independent think tank based in Singapore.