Understanding Singapore's early-stage emerging tech startup ecosystem
Mon, 04/24/2023 - 12:00
Against a backdrop of uncertain global economic conditions, Singapore's emerging tech startup ecosystem is expected to produce a steady pipeline of startups. While the fundraising environment is expected to be challenging this year, other strengths of the local emerging tech startup ecosystem - such as a well-connected corporate innovation community and robust talent development network - continue to provide key ingredients the ecosystem needs to grow.
The Singapore Early-Stage Emerging Tech Startup 2022 report offers an overview of developments in the country’s emerging tech startup ecosystem, and focuses on startups applying physical sciences, life sciences and engineering to address market needs in the industry verticals of advanced manufacturing, Agrifood, sustainability, as well as health and biomedical sciences.
Key areas of information covered within the report include:
- An overview of key spinoff sources from which emerging tech startups are being spun off
- A breakdown of funding activities across the different verticals examined
- SGInnovate's outlook for each field of technology and what startups should expect
- Fusing a Passion for Connecting with People and His Love of Tech
- Understanding Singapore's early-stage emerging tech startup ecosystem
- The quest for a clean energy future: Is there a clear winner?
- Careers in Deep Tech: One young scientist’s journey at a fast-growing biotech startup
- The membrane scientist striving for a cleaner future