#SGInnovateTakeaways: The next decade of Industry 4.0 will see us using data in new and meaningful ways to drive impact. Innovations based on easy and transparent data sharing will likely drive advancements in sustainability and a focus on the Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIOT).
In case you missed it, watch our recent panel discussion on Ten Years of Industry 4.0: The Next Wave of Innovation and Collaboration. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more insights.
- Shedding new light on industry challenges with advanced luminescent materials
- Communicating research, breaking down walls
- The pathway from drug discovery to commercialisation
- Making cultivated meat a reality: Q&A with Umami Bioworks CEO Mihir Pershad
- Top tips for more effective and engaging science communication