Brewery @ BASH, Level 3
79 Ayer Rajah Crescent
Taiwan Tech Night
Presented by TRIPLE and Partnered With SGInnovate
Networking with Hardware Experts from the Taiwan Rapid Innovation Prototyping League for Entrepreneurs (TRIPLE) League Members
A group of design companies, manufacturers from TRIPLE league members and TRIPLE partners are visiting Singapore on 14-18 May to connect with Singapore's tech hardware start-up ecosystem. TRIPLE will be holding a Taiwan Tech Night, a casual networking night for friends, partners, VCs, startups, government agencies, accelerators, incubators from TRIPLE's networks or guests who are interested to connect with TRIPLE and its Singapore delegation. We would like to meet with hardware innovators in Singapore and help you to engage with design and manufacturing ecosystem in Taiwan. Come and chat with us and explore more on the resources and potential cooperations.
Date: 17 May 2018
Time: 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Venue: BASH, #03-01, 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore 139955
6.30pm - 7.00pm: Registration
7:00pm - 7.10pm: Welcome address
7.10pm - 7.20pm: Delegation introduction
7.20pm - 9.00pm: Demo & Networking (F&B will be available)
You’ll get to meet:
- Matchmaking platform with over 480 design companies and manufacturers in their network to help global start-ups to accelerate their hardware innovations.
TRIPLE League Members:
- Mighty Net. - With over 30-years experience and facilities both in Taiwan and China, our professional team offer all services from product development, design verification, pilot run, mass production, to global logistics, we deliver one-stop service with quality and confidence.
- Our major services include industrial design, mechanical engineering, graphic design, mock-up contract out. We also provide pilot run and production service, assistance and guidance in manufacturing of molds. www.excell-design.com
- We provides a total solution for electrical and firmware design, including schematic development & simulation, board layout design, firmware design & development, and end device test and integration.
SES RFID Solutions
- SES RFID Solutions GmbH was created in 2003 by the current CEO Martin Scattergood B.Eng. with a remit to develop, manufacture and implement advanced components of RFID technology. Today SES RFID is one of the world’s leading suppliers of RFID solutions holding several international patents for components and manufacturing processes.SES are market leaders in Thin And Flat, Energy Harvesting, LED Indicator, Woven Antenna and Smart Wearable RFID technology. www.sesrfid.com
- VentureFace - VentureFace is an ASEAN growth building company which helps new brands/startups form go-to-market strategy and build sales traction.
- Taiwan Tech Arena - It is a flagship program funded by MoST (Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan) to build a vibrant international tech startups ecosystem in Taiwan.
Taiwan Rapid Innovation Prototyping League for Entrepreneurs (TRIPLE) is a matchmaking platform to connect with Taiwan design and manufacturing ecosystem from prototyping, small volume to mass production. With over 480 members in TRIPLE league, we help tech. startups and innovators to accelerate their hardware innovation.
- Chen, Yung-Tsien, Director, Economic Division, Taipei Representative Office in Singapore
- Keira Wu, Assistant Director, Economic Division, Taipei Representative Office in Singapore
- Ellen Pi, PM, TRIPLE
- Marco Lu, PM, TRIPLE
- Ray Tai, CEO, Mighty Net
- Frank Chen, BD, Mighty Net
- Ray Hu, PM, Mighty Net
- Vincent Lo, PM, Mighty Net
- Jackie Li, Director, Excell Design
- Dan ,Senior Product manager & Co-Founder, TFD Co.
- Spencer, PM, TFD Co.
- Johnny Cheng, Sales Manager, SES RFID
- Peter Xie, Founder, VentureFace
- Julio Lin, BD, Taiwan Tech Arena
You may also like the following:
Morning Pitch Singapore: FinTech
Morning Pitch is a pitching platform hosted by Deloitte Tohmatsu Venture Support. This platform helps startups form business alliances and partnerships with large corporations, corporate venture capital, and venture capital firms. The focus of this Morning Pitch on 12 October 2018 is FinTech.Topics:
More than just a networking event, Deep Tech Summit 2018 will provoke meaningful discussion about the impact of technology on society.
The Straits Times Online reported on SGInnovate's investment in MediLOT Technologies for an undisclosed amount as part of its strategy to develop research-based deep tech start-ups. Based in Singapore, MediLOT Technologies is built on blockchain, AI and database management system technologies for patients, healthcare practitioners, and oganisations, giving them access to private and secure health data for better diagnoses and effective treatments. MediLOT is the first Blockchain and Healthcare Analytics company in Singapore that SGInnovate has invested in, which is in line with its mission to help develop high potential companies with products that will have global impact.
Australia has officially launched a Landing Pad for its startups in the Southeast Asian city-state of Singapore.