German Startup Night Singapore
Presented by German Accelerator Southeast Asia
Partnered with SGInnovate
Our German Startup Night features best-in-class German startups that are part of the German Accelerator Southeast Asia’s five-month acceleration and immersion programme. The evening will focus on introducing our Class of Spring 2019 as they embark on their Southeast Asia expansion, and hearing from our graduating Class of Winter 2018 on their learnings in Southeast Asia and future plans.
Date: 27 March 2019, Wednesday
Time: 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Venue: BASH, Level 3, Block 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore 139955
- Claus Karthe, CEO, German Accelerator Southeast Asia
- SzeKi Sim, Head of Brand, SGInnovate
- German Accelerator Startups: Betterspace, Homefully, Entrade X, Uberall, Wagawin
6:00 pm - 6:45 pm: Registration & light bites
6:45 pm - 7:15 pm: Introduction by Claus Karthe, CEO, German Accelerator Southeast Asia
7:15 pm - 7:30 pm: Opening Remarks by SzeKi Sim, Head of Brand, SGInnovate
7:30 pm - 8:00 pm: Presentations by incoming Class of Spring 2019
8.00 pm - 8.15 pm: Break
8:15 pm - 8.35 pm: Presentations by graduating Class of Winter 2018
8:35 pm - 8:45 pm: Graduation ceremony
8:45 pm - 9:30 pm: Networking / end of event
- Betterspace is the innovative and holistic 360° platform provider of SasS solutions for the reliable and efficient digitalization of the hotel industry.
- homefully offers a new way of cohabitation for young, successful urban dwellers through their innovative, all-inclusive co-living concept.
- Entrade X is the global leader in small-scale biowaste-to-energy solutions. Their decentralized Waste-to-Energy power generation unit is capable of deployment anywhere in the world.
- Uberall is a global leader in location marketing technology. It helps businesses drive more customers into brick-and-motar stores through optimized and more relevant location data.
- Wagawin is the sole provider of LivingAds, a technology that tracks user-behavior and collects customer-insights during mobile ad consumption to allow advertisers to optimize their results in real-time.
- Claus Karthe, CEO, German Accelerator
As the Founder and CEO of German Accelerator Southeast Asia, Claus is paving the way to help young German companies to capitalize on the fast growing region of Southeast Asia. He has over 25 years in-depth business experience in Asia, both in large MNCs and in the startup environment. As an entrepreneur, he has been architecting new businesses across tech, finance, big data and deep learning technologies over the last 13 years.
Claus serves on multiple corporate boards and sees himself as a global citizen, having lived in Finland, Germany, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Philippines and Singapore.