Bluzelle Phase 2: Building the New Data Economy
Organised by Ethereum Singapore
Partnered with SGInnovate
Data is now a new currency. Apps and devices exchange massive amounts of data; companies like Facebook abuse and sell your data; centralised structures are leading to more and more data breaches.
Date: Monday, 2 July 2018
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Venue: 32 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059911
Come join us as Bluzelle unveils its next phase: the building of the New Data Economy – a blockchain-based ecosystem that allows individuals to have full private data control, and the ability to syndicate data for financial rewards.
At the core of this ecosystem is the Bluzelle Decentralised Database, a project that has been in development for the last 12 months, and is now releasing its testnet.
At this presentation, you will:
- Learn why there is a massive data problem and how it affects you
- What Bluzelle accomplished during Phase 1 and since January’s token sale
- Live demonstration of the Bluzelle decentralised database test-net
- Reveal of its new ecosystem and all the components
- Walk through of key technical components including sharding, consensus
- Win prizes and be part of the growing Bluzelle community