Blockchain Programming for Programmers – Session 3
Organised by Propine Capital
Partnered with SGInnovate
This is a hands-on event - please come with fully charged laptops. We will be coding and at the end of the session, we should have fully working, deployed code. In the third session, we will:
- Deploy a contract to Rinkeby testnet
- Interact with the contract
- Create accounts on Rinkeby
- Create ether on the account
- Create transactions
Date: 30 April 2018
Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Venue: BASH, #03-01, 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore 139955
Speaker: Liang Zan Wong, CTO, Propine Capital
- Over 12 years of experience as a full stack developer on enterprise products
- CTO, UrbanFox (Acquired by Keppel T&T)
- Lead engineer, Dropsuite (Had a successful exit through IPO)
- Alma mater - NUS (engineering)
- LAPTOPS REQUIRED. Please install the metamask chrome extension for the tutorial.
- Install Nodejs and truffle.
- We will code and deploy “Hello World” contract on ethereum testnet.
- Then we will explain ERC20 token standard and general characteristics of a token.
- If time permits, we will code, deploy our own token and interact with it.