SGInnovate Presents: AI Evening – Applied Deep Learning for Image and Video Analytics in Enterprises
Presented by Partnered With IBM
Join SGInnovate and IBM on 19 April as we delve deep into image and video analytics and applied deep learning in enterprises, with practical use cases in healthcare, agriculture, civil defense.
Date: 19 April 2018
Time: 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Venue: 32 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059911
6:30pm – 7:00pm: Registration
7:00pm – 7:30pm: Image and Video Analytics in Enterprises/p>
7:30pm – 8:30pm: Applied Deep Learning in Enterprise, Lessons from Trenches
8:30pm – 9:00pm: Networking and End of Event
Session 1: Image and Video Analytics in Enterprises
- Visual recognition problems in Enterprises the status quo and trends
- Fundamental capabilities Image captioning, Image Feature extraction, Frame Classification, Action Recognition...
- Building end to end image and video solution data management, training, deploying and learning
Session 2: Applied Deep Learning in Enterprise, Lessons from Trenches
- State of the art in API, DL Architectures and frameworks
- NN Architectures for Images RBM, Autoencoders, CNN and capsulenet
- Achieving Low hanging results with IBM Watson Visual Recognition
- Implementing NN for vision (Demos of Tensor, Caffe running on DSX and IBM-WDP-AE)
- UC1: Healthcare
- UC2: Agriculture
- UC3: Civil defense
Speaker: Manprit Singh, IBM Watson Enterprise AI Architect
Manprit Singh is IBM Watson Enterprise AI Architect and mentor. He has been an integral member of the IBM Watson team since the inception of the business. He strives to help businesses realize the relevance and reality of AI. Helping customers harness the potential of Watson Cognitive platform capabilities is his focus. He consults customers in identifying use cases that have a high potential of benefiting from cognitive infusion. Then helps customers build minimum viable products for those use cases and also mentors in the realization of these MVPs into sustained products and offerings.
Manprit brings a broad range of industry and technology delivery experience into his current role at IBM. Before joining IBM Manprit held engineering positions at, Siemens Healthineers and Microsoft consulting. At IBM he has worked as DevOps consultant, Software Architect and Product manager for Watson IOT. He has extensive experience in helping IBM clients be successful with IBM software.