SGInnovate, 32 Carpenter Street
Singapore Singapore 059911
The Future of Open Banking & Payments Innovation
Presented by Oracle. Partnered with SGInnovate and Singapore Fintech Association.
Disruptive Technology in Payments, Blockchain, Open APIs & Artificial Intelligence. Get insights from a powerful panel of industry influencers, gurus and key technology players in the payments innovation space – including game-changing startups, corporate banking leaders and regional business leaders across key financial services verticals.
Panel 1: Fireside chat with Industry Leaders on Digital Innovation
Panel 2: The Future Roadmap of Payments & Unlocking the Power of Blockchain
Panel 3: Transforming Cross-border Payments for the Digital Age & the Power of Blockchain
- Abhishek Seth, Head of API Engineering, Citi Bank
- Alvin Jiang, VP, Product & Engineering, TenX
- Rahul Bhargava, Director, Payments Markets, Swift
- Varun Mittal, Group Head of Partnerships & Marketing, EY
- Zack Yang, COO & Cofounder, FOMO Pay
6:15pm: Registration & Refreshments
6:40pm: Welcome Address & Fireside Chat with Industry Leaders on Digital Innovation
- How Open Banking, AI, Payments will shape the future of financial services
- Digital and Data driven Transformations
- How progressive banks are moving innovation to real outcomes
7:10pm: The Future Roadmap of Payments & Unlocking the Power of Blockchain
- Overview of Real-time and peer-to-peer payments landscape
- Insights on the progress made on payments innovation execution
- Current leaders and laggards and new trends
7:40pm: Transforming Cross-border Payments for the Digital Age & the Power of Blockchain
- How corporate payments are catching up with the consumer experience of digital transactions: seamless, convenient, real-time and omni-channel
- Leveraging Open APIs, Enterprise Payment Hubs, Blockchain to reduce cost of cross border payments processing
- Implications and opportunities arising from new global payments and blockchain initiatives
8:10 – 8:25pm: Q&A
8:25pm: Closing Remarks & Networking
You may also like the following:
Quantum Tech: From Science to Business Applications
How is quantum technology going to change our daily life? Can quantum computers predict our future? What are the possible business applications and how do we prepare for them starting today? We’ll take a deep look into technology – moving from theory to practical implementationTopics:
Technical Seminar on Building blocks: Introduction to Blockchain
Build the foundations for an exciting and lucrative career in blockchain and distributed ledger technology. Together with Kingsland University – School of Blockchain and Ngee Ann Polytechnic, SGInnovate is pleased to introduce a 1 Day Technical Seminar on Building blocks: Introduction to Blockchain.Topics:
Blockchain boils down to establishing trust among disparate parties, our blockchain newbie learned at SGInnovate’s Blockchain Research and Industry Introduction Workshop.
This article was written by Brenda Lau, who is a Science and Technology writer in Asian Scientist.
Artificial intelligence is already a part of our everyday lives, but for it to truly make a difference it needs to understand human emotions, says Live with AI founder Pierre Robinet.
This article is written by Pierre Robinet, who is a senior consulting partner at Ogilvy Consulting and founder of Live With AI, an independent think tank based in Singapore.
Going beyond the ICOs and cryptocurrencies