BASH, #03-01, 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent
Blockchain Programming for Programmers
Organised by Propine Capital. Partnered With SGInnovate
Due to overwhelming interest, we are having a re-run of our 9 April event, on 16 April. This is a hands-on event - please come with fully charged laptops. We will be coding and at the end of the session, we should have fully working, deployed code. In the first session, we will learn how to code and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum blockchain.
16 April 2018
5:00pm – 7:00pm
BASH, #03-01, 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore 139955
Speaker: Liang Zan Wong, CTO
- Over 12 years of experience as a full stack developer on enterprise products
- CTO, UrbanFox (Acquired by Keppel T&T)
- Lead engineer, Dropsuite (Had a successful exit through IPO)
- Alma mater - NUS (engineering)
1. LAPTOPS REQUIRED. Please install the metamask chrome extension for the tutorial.
2. Install Nodejs and truffle.
3. We will code and deploy “Hello World” contract on ethereum testnet.
4. Then we will explain ERC20 token standard and general characteristics of a token.
5. If time permits, we will code, deploy our own token and interact with it.
You may also like the following:
Blockchain for Impact: Sustainability in a Threatened World
Poseidon’s “Reduce” platform is part of their global effort to save the planet, where this solution draws its power from conserving rainforests and has the potential to reduce an amazing 20% of greenhouse gas emissions from carbon dioxideTopics:
Connecting Physical and Digital Worlds with AI
In this event, we will ask the following questions in a bid to solve key challenges of tokenising the physical world with AI, to end counterfeits, false data and manipulation across industries:Topics:
Deal Street Asia reported that Swiss-based accelerator and VC firm Blockchain Valley Ventures (BVV) is expanding its reach to Asia with the launch of a regional office in Singapore. The regional office will begin its operations in early 2019, where BVV will work with key strategic partners including SGInnovate, to bridge European and Asian investors and tech startups.
Artificial intelligence is already a part of our everyday lives, but for it to truly make a difference it needs to understand human emotions, says Live with AI founder Pierre Robinet.
This article is written by Pierre Robinet, who is a senior consulting partner at Ogilvy Consulting and founder of Live With AI, an independent think tank based in Singapore.