Blockchain Programming for Programmers
Organised by Propine Capital
Partnered with SGInnovate
Due to overwhelming interest, we are having a re-run of our 9 April event, on 16 April. This is a hands-on event - please come with fully charged laptops. We will be coding and at the end of the session, we should have fully working, deployed code. In the first session, we will learn how to code and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum blockchain.
16 April 2018
5:00pm – 7:00pm
BASH, #03-01, 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore 139955
Speaker: Liang Zan Wong, CTO
- Over 12 years of experience as a full stack developer on enterprise products
- CTO, UrbanFox (Acquired by Keppel T&T)
- Lead engineer, Dropsuite (Had a successful exit through IPO)
- Alma mater - NUS (engineering)
1. LAPTOPS REQUIRED. Please install the metamask chrome extension for the tutorial.
2. Install Nodejs and truffle.
3. We will code and deploy “Hello World” contract on ethereum testnet.
4. Then we will explain ERC20 token standard and general characteristics of a token.
5. If time permits, we will code, deploy our own token and interact with it.