Selling to the engineering industry is normally a complex process that requires technical knowledge, application knowhow, strategy and strong customer relationships skills. The selling cycle, especially for big projects can be long and usually involves a team with well thought out strategies.
IES-INCA is partnering SGInnovate to bring these critical core skills training to the Deep Tech Community. Technopreneurs need a diverse set of skills to cover the various aspects of running a business, this series aims to equip Founders with a good variety of these skills on a modular arrangement.
This workshop is designed for engineering professionals who want insights into selling to the engineering and technology industry. These includes selling of products, projects and services.
- To provide insights into the technical selling process
- Understand product market fit
- How market size affects your selling
- How to position yourself in the value chain
- Conduct a competitor analysis
- Selection of the sales channels
- Insights to selling & value selling techniques
- Hands on workshop for participant to develop, review their selling strategies
- Systematic approach to first understand the product, services, projects and the market
- Deep dive to analysis the product market fit
- Systematic approach to discover your unique selling point
- Understand the selling process and develop your value selling strategies.
- Engineering professionals who would like to have insights into selling to the Engineering / Technology Industry
- Technopreneurs wanting to develop their sales strategies for their startups
For enquiries, please send an email to Nancie Neo ([email protected])
Fee inclusive of 8% GST and course materials.
Certificate of Attendance will be given to participants with 100% attendance.