The Top 5 HealthTech Trends For 2020
Thu, 12/12/2019 - 12:00
Healthcare organisations are being forced to innovate like never before. As the industry becomes more consumer-focused, and consumers more tech-savvy, even the most traditional healthcare organisations will have to innovate.
Healthcare innovation can be classified in three main buckets: new clinical research-backed, scientific solutions that remain mainly the forte of the life sciences industry; technology disruptors such as IoT, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Blockchain and; business model and process changes, that are rampant in healthcare as organisations cope with newer technologies and are forced to think in terms of value-based outcomes.
This report presents the top 5 Ecosystm predictions for the HealthTech market in 2020. It is based on the latest data from the global Ecosystm CX and AI studies, that are live and ongoing on the Ecosystm platform. SGInnovate is a supporting partner of this report.
Ecosystm is a new age Technology Research and Advisory Platform that brings together tech buyers, vendors and analysts into one integrated platform. Ecosystm aims to enable all companies to harness the power of real-time market data and insights from best in class analysts to make informed decisions.
- How this startup is zeroing in on hard-to-drug cancers with precision therapies
- Careers in Deep Tech: How She Married Her Love For Food With Technology
- Bridging the Talent Gaps in Singapore’s Biotech Sector
- Understanding differences between academia and industrial biotech roles
- Getting texture for plant-based proteins right