#SGInnovateTakeaways: In this edition of our From Lab to Market virtual event series, Deep Tech entrepreneurs in the MedTech and Quantum Computing fields shared their experiences transforming lab prototypes into commercially viable products. Among the issues highlighted included the need to secure intellectual property earlier on in the innovation process and the importance of professional integrity in communications with investors.
For more perspectives on Deep Tech entrepreneurship, watch the recording of this panel discussion here.
We are on a mission to grow and develop the next generation of impactful Deep Tech companies. Learn more about how we can help you by connecting with us.
- Steps to build an impactful career in science according to these Nobel Prize winners
- Transforming antimicrobial disinfectant solutions while combating food waste
- Getting hands on in a hardware startup
- Diversity in biotech: How one scientist’s quest for impact took her beyond the lab
- Unlocking talent diversity in Singapore’s biotech sector