Food 4.0: Technology in Agriculture and Food
Wed, 11/17/2021 - 12:00
Food 4.0: Technology in Agriculture and Food, a report produced by Economist Impact and commissioned by SGInnovate, explores the trends and opportunities relating to the advancement and adoption of emerging technologies in the AgriFood industry.
With insights from over 100 industry leaders across key global agrifood hubs, the report explores their current innovation priorities and takes a closer look at the biggest opportunities for collaboration and growth in areas such as food security, sustainability and safety across key global hubs.
- 81% of business leaders say customer preferences are driving the adoption of emerging technologies
- Lack of funding remains a persistent problem in the sector for 1 in 3 companies
- More than half believe that emerging technologies are enhancing the sustainability value of their products
- Many are already collaborating with academia (57%) and startups (50%) to develop these technologies
- How this startup is zeroing in on hard-to-drug cancers with precision therapies
- Careers in Deep Tech: How She Married Her Love For Food With Technology
- Bridging the Talent Gaps in Singapore’s Biotech Sector
- Understanding differences between academia and industrial biotech roles
- Getting texture for plant-based proteins right