Power X Robotics is a 9-month intensive programme that aims to equip you with the essential competencies to embark on a new career as an entry-level Robotics Software Engineer professional. Guided by experienced mentors from this domain, you can look forward to an exciting career in Robotics.
- Full-time modular training with tests / projects
- Capstone project
- Integrated on-the-job training (OJT) with a partner company
- Full-time OJT with a partner company
- Customised traineeship development plan
- Mentored by tech leads
- Potential full-time employment with a partner company
- Opportunity with other hiring companies
And Mapping (SLAM)
Intensive structured &
on-the-job training (OJT)
with a capstone project to call your own.
Monthly stipends of up to $4,000
& subsidised training fees.
Acquire essential skills
for in-demand Robotics Software roles, with guidance from experienced technical mentors.
Attractive career opportunities
as a Robotics Software Engineer in a partner company.
You should be a University Graduate preferably with a background in STEM.
You should have basic programming skills.
You should have at least 1 year of full-time working experience in any field.
Chief Scientist, Weston Robot
Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering