Revolutionising physiology insights for intelligent patient monitoring
Biofourmis provides patients with affordable and effective health management solutions that personalises and improves their experience and quality of care. Using mobile technology and wearable biosensors, their Artificial Intelligence powered Health Analytics platform, biovitalsTM, personalises the user experience to optimise engagement and predicts exacerbation days before a critical event. This dual-edged diagnostic precision and early intervention results in improved health outcomes, lowering the healthcare burden and costs.
• 2019 CB Insights Digital Health 150 List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
• “100 AI Companies to Know in Healthcare in 2019” by Becker's Hospital Review
• Top 25 #ML startups to watch in 2019 by Forbes
• Winner of American College of Cardiology Pitch in 2019
• Won Gold in Most Promising Category at the SG:D Techblazer Awards 2018
Kuldeep Singh Rajput, Founder & CEO
Prior to Biofourmis, Kuldeep was a PhD candidate at the National University of Singapore (NUS) focusing on Electrical and Computer Engineering. He was also previously a researcher at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Media Lab’s Camera Culture Group where he worked on wearable healthcare solutions and Biosignal Analytics for Cardiac Health Monitoring. Kuldeep is an active member of the health innovation and entrepreneurship community in Singapore.
Wendou Niu, Co-founder & Chief Privacy Officer
Prior to Biofourmis, Wendou was a Systems Engineer at Sinopec. He holds a PhD in Chemical Engineering from the National University of Singapore (NUS).