The metaverse refers to a virtual world or universe that is fully immersive, interactive, and persistent. As the metaverse becomes more mainstream, the infrastructure must be able to support a large number of users, provide a secure and seamless experience, enable interoperability, optimize performance, and ensure accessibility for all users.
This course will equip you with the following competencies:
- Understand how Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) play an integral role in the foundation and development of Metaverse
- Design a viable business idea using AI and ML to support the Metaverse
- Learn how cloud computing plays a role in the metaverse
- Gain an understanding of the various cloud technologies required for metaverse and immersive technology applications
- Understand how Blockchains, the Internet of Things, and ubiquitous Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be used in the Metaverse
- Discover the benefits of applying disruptive technologies (Blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), and ubiquitous Artificial Intelligence) in the Metaverse
|Applicants / Eligibility||Course Fees* (inclusive of GST)|
Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years
Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above
Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs
*Subject to SkillsFuture funding, administered by the National University of Singapore. Terms & Conditions apply.
Should you have any further questions regarding the course, please drop us an email at [email protected].
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Metaverse: 12 Jul, 13 Jul 2023 (Physical)
Cloud Computing for Metaverse: 20 Jul, 21 Jul 2023 (Physical)
Blockchain, Internet-Of-Things, and Ubiquitous AI for Metaverse: 24 Jul, 25 Jul 2023 (Virtual)
- Minimum diploma holder
- Some knowledge and understanding of immersive technologies and the metaverse
- Basic metaverse knowledge
Items to bring
- You MUST have a laptop to attend this training programme
For enquiries, please send an email to [email protected].