At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. Our Deep Tech Nexus Strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Deep Tech startups ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com
SGInnovate is looking for Manager/Assistant Manager to join our Community & Partnerships team, as we build and scale Singapore’s Deep Tech ecosystem more holistically. You will play an important role in developing key partnerships within the community in Singapore and beyond, engaging with startups and talent, corporates and investors, government and international partners, and nurturing strong industry and partner networks.
- Oversee and lead all technical aspects of the product category projects and initiatives.
- Cultivate and manage community, industry and international engagements and partnerships, across the Deep Tech space
- Plan and execute community events (e.g. keynote talks, panel discussions, roundtables, pitches, networking events)
- Identify and engage with senior industry leaders to explore corporate innovation projects and catalyse corporate-startup collaboration
- Manage team and internal data management and leads generation process
- Experience in industry engagement or business development
- Experience in stakeholders’ management and partnership development
- Ability to design, plan and manage new programmes that contribute to SGInnovate’s objectives
- Strong leadership, communications, organisational, writing, and presentation skills
- Knowledge and networks across Sustainability, Biomedical and/or Smart Nation Digital Economy would be an advantage=
If the above sounds like you and your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let’s do a coffee chat.