At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. Our Deep Tech Nexus Strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Deep Tech startup ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private-limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com.
Overview of Internship Scope:
You will be part of a small yet cohesive team and drive the brand awareness of our Talent initiatives such as the Summation Programme and the Infinity Series to a wide group of audiences. Your responsibilities will range from assisting with strategic planning to event execution and administrative duties, depending on our needs and your own skills and interests.
- Establish new connections with existing tech communities such as meet-up groups, student societies to build future collaboration pipelines
- Assist in establishing strategic partnerships with IHL partners such as career offices and student clubs and execute outreach activities
- Plan and assist with outreach events across local institutions such as polytechnics, universities, and private institutions
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to execute media campaigns for talent initiatives
- Explore new communications channels to reach out to relevant audiences
- Assist with producing (visual design and copywriting) some of our main communications collaterals, such as brochures, Telegram posts and electronic mailers
You will be a good fit if you:
- Diploma or degree in Marketing/Communications, Visual/Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or other related field. Undergraduates are welcome to apply
- Good organisational skills; good project management skills; team-player; proactive and independent; and last but not least—creative!
- Bonus skills: Adobe Illustrator, motion graphics/animation
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.