This role is with Microsec, a startup supported by SGInnovate.
MicroSec (www.usec.io) is a startup working in the domain of IoT an OT cybersecurity. We are revolutionizing security for IoT and is helping to build smart cities across globe, and building the World's first Enterprise Grade Security Software for IoT and Sensor Network. MicroSec’s team comprises of Hackers, Researchers and Cryptographers. (Read more about MicroSec: https://www.sginnovate.com/blog/security-made-simple)
MicroSec believes in an open team culture with self-learning aspects. The company culture fosters innovation and hacking environment where developers/interns get to learn real world hacks and discover vulnerabilities in given system. Candidates will get to work on world class security protocols intended for IoT and smart city applications along with platforms like Raspberry PI, Beaglebone, Arduino and other embedded systems.
You will be a good fit if:
- You have a minimum of 10 years' experience in sales in the OEM or other related industries.
- You possess the ability to execute technical sales in the OEM, IOT, or other related industries.
- You possess the ability to provide technical demonstrations in the form of embedded systems and security.
- You possess the ability to explain concepts and technical solutions to both a novice and advanced audience.
- Good communication skills and skilled in writing client-focused presentations and other communications
- You thrive in a fast-paced organisation, work with a strong sense of urgency, and being agile in an ever-changing environment, adjusting programs on an as-needed basis.
- You are conversant with commonly known security practices, data science, cloud platforms, computing techniques, and analytics.
- You demonstrate a high level of self-direction and decision making.
- You demonstrate project management skills with the ability to execute in a highly dynamic environment and a fast-paced industry.
- Leveraging your sales acumen to manage the sales pipeline
- Demonstrate the ability to translate leads to closed firm revenue
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, apply here!