This role is with Microsec, a startup supported by SGInnovate.
MicroSec (www.usec.io) is a startup working in the domain of IoT an OT cybersecurity. We are revolutionizing security for IoT and is helping to build smart cities across the globe, and building the World's first Enterprise-Grade Security Software for IoT and Sensor Network. MicroSec’s team comprises of Hackers, Researchers and Cryptographers. (Read more about MicroSec: https://www.sginnovate.com/blog/security-made-simple)
MicroSec believes in an open team culture with self-learning aspects. The company culture fosters innovation and hacking environment where developers/interns get to learn real-world hacks and discover vulnerabilities in the given system. Candidates will get to work on world-class security protocols intended for IoT and smart city applications along with platforms like Raspberry PI, Beaglebone, Arduino and other embedded systems.
You will be a good fit if:
- You possess at least 5 years of production level full-stack engineering experience in the following languages: Python and Django.
- You possess strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns.
- You possess evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g. well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- You possess experience building with secure restful API’s, Docker and cloud platforms.
- You possess experience with DevOps.
- You possess experience with OpenSSL, HSM and data centre management (will be a plus).
- You are keen to work on the design and development of full stack based on Django framework with security capabilities.
- You are comfortable to work on a wide domain of technologies which will increase the breadth of your experience and groom you for future prospects.
- Developing a dashboard for security operation control
- Build a secure backend and frontend capabilities with support for 2FA/3FA and OAUTH framework
- Other operational work will include maintaining code, unit-testing it and doing continuous integration with other developer’s code
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, apply here!