This role is with Qritive, a startup supported by SGInnovate.
Qritive is a startup at the intersection of healthcare, AI, and Big Data. We build tools and solutions that ensure the delivery of high quality software for our stakeholders. Our solutions are supported by Singapore’s leading hospitals and the foremost minds in healthcare.
- Working closely with the data analytics team to develop both frontend and backend software to deploy the core data analytics programs on the web
- Comfortable with working on a Linux server (environment, commands, etc.)
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Experience in a common software stack (Python is preferred)
- Proficiency in a core language like Java or C++
- Proficiency in a scripting language like Python
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Version control with GitHub
- BSc or a higher degree in Computer science or related disciplines
- Effective analytical and communication skills - Fluent in English
- Python web stack (Django or Flask on Apache) will be a plus
- Familiarity with Electron or a similar technology for development of desktop apps will be a plus
- Familiarity with data analytics/machine learning/data mining will be a plus
- JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower will be a plus
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js will be a plus
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap will be a plus
- Proficiency in AJAX will be a plus
- Proficiency in CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) will be a plus
- Experience in Unit testing will be a plus
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, apply here!