This role is with Qritive, a startup supported by SGInnovate.
Qritive is a startup at the intersection of healthcare, AI, and Big Data. We build tools and solutions that ensure the delivery of high quality software for our stakeholders. Our solutions are supported by Singapore’s leading hospitals and the foremost minds in healthcare.
You will be a good fit if:
- You wish to work with a team of world-class talent to design, architect, and deploy solutions on our data analytics platform
- You have the passion and desire to solve important problems in computer vision applied to healthcare
- You want to learn and grow, and work with experts in healthcare and machine learning
- Integrating your innovations and algorithms into our production systems
- Improve our products by making innovative architectural and experimental modifications and take initiatives for new solutions in this field
- Proficiency in a core language like Java or C++
- Proficiency in a scripting language like Python
- Comfortable with working on a Linux server (environment, commands, etc.)
- Experience in data analysis and visualization methods
- Knowledge of machine learning paradigms for prediction tasks
- Version control with GitHub
- BSc or a higher degree in Computer science or related disciplines
- A PhD degree or equivalently a MSc degree with few years of related experience is required for the role of “computer vision scientist”
- Effective analytical and communication skills - Fluent in English
- Experience with digital pathology or related systems will be a plus
- Experience with Image analysis technologies & the handling of giga-pixel images will be a plus
- Experience in libraries like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Theano, Keras, OpenCV, scikit, etc. will be a plus
- Experience in tools such as, ImageJ, scikit-image will be a plus
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, apply here!