Professional Certification Programme: Cybersecurity Practice
Organised by SGInnovate & NUS-ACE
The 6-month full-time training programme is designed with industry experts to equip you with technical skills and competencies aligned to the Skills Framework for ICT – Cybersecurity Track. You will learn critical skillsets required in roles such as Security Analyst, Cyber Risk Analyst, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Analyst, Security Operations Analyst, Forensics Investigator, and Security Engineer.
Classes are conducted twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Applications are now closed. Please register your interest to receive the latest updates on future workshops.
The structured training serves to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Respond to Cybersecurity queries
- Implement Cybersecurity standards and policies
- Facilitate Cybersecurity compliance
- Perform Cybersecurity risk assessment activities based on risk assessment plans
- Implement Cybersecurity systems
- Optimise Cybersecurity system performance
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing activities
- Maintain Cybersecurity operations
- Monitor Cybersecurity systems
- Implement Cybersecurity incident response strategies
- Respond to Cybersecurity incidents
- Conduct forensic analysis and investigations to determine the causes of security incidents
You will be awarded a Specialist Diploma in Cybersecurity Practice in addition to 2 Post-Diploma Certificates upon successful completion of the programme.
Post-Diploma Certificate (PDC) in Cloud & Server Administration and Networking
- Module 1: Networking & IT Infrastructure
- Module 2: Windows & Linux Server Administration
- Module 3: Cloud Systems Administration
- Module 4: Cybersecurity Fundamentals
Post-Diploma Certificate (PDC) in Core Offensive and Defensive Cybersecurity Skills
- Module 5: Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing
- Module 6: Cybersecurity Operations
- Module 7: Cyber Forensics Investigation
- Module 8: Cybersecurity Risk & Compliance
This course also includes the Cybersecurity in Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and a Capstone Project where you will apply all your newly acquired technical knowledge and skills.
- Module 9: Cybersecurity in Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Module 10: Capstone Project
- Hold a local Polytechnic Diploma or a recognised Degree in Information and Digital Technologies, and/or Engineering
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis, such as, based on evidence of at least 2 years of relevant working experience; or supporting evidence of competency readiness in the field of Information and Digital Technologies, and/or Engineering.
Items to bring:
- You MUST have a laptop to attend this training programme
(inclusive of GST
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$1,747.82|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above||$1,331.99|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$3,972.37|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$1,331.99|
*Subjected to SkillsFuture funding, administered by Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Terms & conditions apply.