Business Analysis Planning and Strategy Analysis
Organised by SGInnovate & NUS-ACE
Business Analysis Planning and Strategy Analysis is jointly presented by SGInnovate and National University of Singapore – Advanced Computing for Executives, School of Computing.
In this course, you will learn about business analysis planning and understand the work function of a business analyst. It includes planning of the business analysis work, governance, information management, and identifying business analysis performance improvements.
This course will also cover Strategy analysis that a business analyst will need to know. This includes to identify, understand and expand on the business needs, consider the capabilities of the organisation to address those needs, and elaborate ways to achieve goals and objectives, aligned with the relevant strategies. The various areas that strategy analysis encompasses includes: Current state analysis, Definition of the future state, Risk assessment, and Define change strategy.
- Understand what Business Analysis is
- The role of a Business Analyst in the entire Systems Development Life Cycle
- Skillsets a Business Analyst must have to perform effective business analysis
- Understand the five components in the knowledge area of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- How to carry out Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Strategy Analysis
- How to carry out the various areas in Strategy Analysis
This module is part of the Professional Certificate in Full Stack Development.
- Diploma (or equivalent) with 3 years working experience, preferably in the IT industry
Items to bring:
- You MUST have a laptop to attend this training programme
Should you have any further questions regarding the course, please drop us an email at [email protected].
(inclusive of GST
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$914.85|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above||$344.85|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$914.85|
|Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$344.85|
*Subjected to SkillsFuture funding, administered by the National University of Singapore. Terms & Conditions apply.