32 Carpenter Street
ScaleUp with SGInnovate-Microsoft Startup Pitching
Presented by SGInnovate and Microsoft
Join us on our pitching day on 19-June-2018 as a specially selected group of startups pitch in front of a distinguished panel of judges to vie for 2 spots to pitch to the global Microsoft ScaleUp Programme’s final selection committee (at a global venue, with date and time to be confirmed), designed for the top 10-20 Series A startups in the world.
Agenda for the Pitching Day:
- 1:00pm: Event Registration.
- 1:30pm: Introduction to Event.
- 2:00pm: Pitching by Startups.
- 7:00pm: Event Ends.
Introduction to Microsoft ScaleUp Programme:
The Microsoft ScaleUp program (previously known as Microsoft Accelerator) is designed for Series A startups and offers access to sales, marketing and technical support.
Eligible startups partake in the immersive program at one of our eight global locations followed by ongoing support from a dedicated team of success managers with the following key benefits:
- Connections: Accelerate your sales success with access to top Microsoft partners and customers. Microsoft ScaleUp is designed to accelerate your growth with a streamlined path into Microsoft Partner Network.
- Learn from proven leaders: From Microsoft sales leaders who provide insights on how to sell into enterprise, to industry experts who workshop how to build a durable culture, the Microsoft ScaleUp Program provides an accelerated path for established startups ready to scale their growth globally.
- Alumni Network: With over 730 graduates, Microsoft Scaleup startups join a vibrant alumni network which fosters peer support and networking as well as ongoing access to Microsoft industry and customer events.
You may also like the following:
AngelCentral Pitch Day
Join us at our monthly pitch day (by-invite-only) where a curated pool of startups pitch to raise funds for their startups. During the session, you will also find out more about what AngelCentral does to build an active community of effective and competent angel investors in Southeast Asia.Topics:
More than just a networking event, Deep Tech Summit 2018 will provoke meaningful discussion about the impact of technology on society.
Going beyond the ICOs and cryptocurrencies